CALL FOR PAPER - ATMA ANNUAL CONFERENCE - Paris (6th October 2020)
Deadline shifted to April 30th
The next annual conference of the Association Technique Maritime et Aéronautique will be held in Paris on October 8th, 2020. The participation to the Conference is free.
The conference theme will be:
Connected and automated shipping
The conference program will be announced soon.
ATMA will very much appreciate presentations on navigation aids, digitalization, exchange of information between ships and shore, uncrewed vessels, manoeuvring aids, loading and unloading aids in harbors.
Other work on new technologies applied to maritime systems will still be welcome.
The communications will be published in the annual bulletin of ATMA. Presentations and papers can be in French or in English.
Non ATMA members are warmly invited to submit papers.
To download the form (Word) to be filled for the proposal (click here)
The proposal form is to be sent to ATMA before April 30th by mail at email@example.com
The accepted papers will have to be forwarded to ATMA by June 30st 2020.
- CALL FOR PAPER - ATMA ANNUAL CONFERENCE - Paris (6th October 2020)
- SHOM, 300 years of hydrography (from 17th February to 19th November 2020)
- NAVEXPO - Lorient (France) moved to (17th-18th-19th June 2020)
- KORAB CEMT Young 2020 - Gdansk (22/23 April 2020)
- BLUEWEEK - Rotterdam (25th to 29th of May 2020)
- ATMA ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- ATMA CMF member (French Maritime Cluster)
- 2018 ATMA General Assembly
- IMPORTANT: ATMA papers
- FAST 2017 - ATMA Awards
- ATMA 2018 - 116th annual technical session
- ATMA 2017 - 115th annual session
- ATMA 2016 – 114th annual session
- ATMA 2015 – 113th annual session